I have a task for 5/C class. Do you remember the story of Jack and Lydia?
Reread the story and make dialogues or the story characters by using Cartoon Story Maker. It is so funny! You can add backgrounds and make your characters according to your imaginarion. The link is available below.
http://www.education.vic.gov.au/languagesonline/games/cartoon/
(First you should download the application.)
Create dialogues from the story with your 2 friends ( group of 3 students ). And after finishing , print it and bring to the classroom. I will choose the best one and hang it!
5 Nisan 2017 Çarşamba
Kaydol:
Kayıt Yorumları (Atom)
SPEAKING ASSESSMENT! Here is the your speaking assessment 5/B. Again Voki :) You will create character and talk about your hobbies . ...
-
Wellcome! I will upload some activities, videos, homeworks, etc in here for you. Please don't lose connection. Check it regularly.
-
8/C ! You have a task. We will do a brainstorming about if conditionals with site "popplet". Please do not forget bring your table...
-
I have a new task for 11/B class. Watch the videos below and choose one of requesting phrases. Then go the site "YouGlish" and w...
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder